Monday, February 19, 2024

ACCEPT... (Jim Carrey)



On the low, I just want my gang to be accepted and recognized as a street gang, moving in the name of change and peace. Like I said. I see my gang moving. And the streets are thinking with their hearts and minds, as opposed to guns, knives and fists. And I know I say things like "put the weapons down" and "use your fists if it comes down to it." 

But we all know it escalates. 

So if you FEEL and KNOW you can spit BETTER than your opp, do it on a 9th/ALC/DOOM/!llmind beat. Think about DJ Jazzy Jeff spinnin your joint at a show. Use myself and 3000 as the prototype (if you will) of a high-caliber MC. Be versatile like Jim Carrey. And get your rage out like Korn.

We gon' make it, y'all... word to Alchemist.

#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment