Friday, May 14, 2021

Recruiter dreams

Every team has a scout.
The scout goes all out to make the team stronger by finding the best players.

Meet DJH2 aka Halo.

I've been trying to secure him being a part of my movement since day one. 
I met him through Sciryl, but we developed a friendship stronger than the deepest bond.

I've crossed lines.
He's sent shots.

But we are inescapably twin-like.

Most members of #CGi and myself were/are familiar with each other through music.
The unsung hero of us, no question, is Halo.

We had our own collective back in 2007.

The Halo+Hamilton Project.

He was hard to get in contact with on the surface, and I up and got a record deal.
We stayed in touch, but things seemed strained between us.
Nevertheless, that is always my guy.

The B-Side to A-Side Hamilton.

Halo, if you're reading this, TheColumbineGangCollective would LOVE to have you onboard.

Regardless, I plan to drop some CH heat over some #QualityH2Beats.

Love forever, my guyzer.




#UptownDaft



#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment