Monday, May 17, 2021

I hate posers.

Before I begin this post, I just want to be clear:

EBadu makes beats. And they are fire.

Now.


If you're not a Goth, or atheist/agnostic, or purely a Satanist, leave me/us alone.
Part of the reason why I took so long forming Columbine Gang is because I don't want to involve individuals in something they would be obliged to continue.
I more than understand that #myGang is VERY busy and involved with projects they stand to benefit from (outside of me).
I am honored and humbled by any attention I get from them.

But these (not you guys) lil niggas are out there putting shame on #ThePentagram, #TheTongue, #TheStomach and #TheOutlet.

Not just anyone can get down.


With no pressure, I can't wait to hear what you guy have been cooking up.

I also would like to be intimiate with a female.
Warrior mode comes with it's romantic kickback.

Lord KNOWS I just went inSane in Badu's IG DMs.


...








#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment