Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Squad Goals

So I'm on #gangmode, and I need some more bar-friendly beats from #thegang. I pretty much rapped over all rap-ready beats from 9th and ALC. Nowadays they make more instrumental-minded beats. Made for cats on the come-up or just for one's listening pleasure. Green doesn't drop beats anymore, DOOM is no longer with us... thus leaving !llmind. 

!llmind joints are READY. It's about BEING ready for THEM. I don't feel I could make "street" joints off of !llmind beats, and I feel he deserves a TYPE of quality for his songs. I can do it, I just gotta find the right one. I vibe off 9th joints, and once you get where I'm going with each one (lyrically), the song is a smash.

I'm on the lookout, y'all! Bless me like North West!



DJJJ, wya?!



#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment