Thursday, December 21, 2023

Law and Order


In the midst of my meditation the past few weeks, I discovered a 12-pointed star. It dawned on me that there must be 12 members of Columbine Gang. You can't divide 10 by 4, and there must be members of CGi to take on all four corners of the globe. 

So, out of my wishlist (I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS), I narrowed it down to 2 sets of 2.

I'll be watching to see how you guys interact with the world with a brand new Columbine mindset, but I haven't made my decision.

The first pair:

Chloe x Halle
Not only are they beautiful and musical, they could use a little help with Hollywood. One is being pimped, the other is being mocked. All based on agendas and pedestals the gatekeepers can't uphold themselves. Instead of praying for the best with them, why not take a proactive approach and arm them for the road ahead?



The second pair:

Jadakiss and Cam'ron
Two of my hip-hop heroes. Dooinit BIG. Cam is a sportscaster, Jada is holdin it down on the road. However, Cam acknowledged my existence MORE THAN ONCE,  IN HIS OWN WAY, RECENTLY AND IN THE PAST. Jada was recently seen doing backflips in a trenchcoat, which means he's initiating himself into CGi.

A few things. Behind closed doors, each pair might not get along at damn all. However, you can't have one without the other. They PERFECTLY contrast each other. Also, they would make a perfect fit for the CONVERSATION I have about Columbine Gang with cats in the street. Things is, neither pair can be afraid to talk about it/us.

Could you imagine CxH on a 9th beat? Or Killa and Kiss on an ALC beat? The possibilities are endless.


Let me see y'all put some work in!!!




Still love you Erykah! Ion care WHAT Jack Ryan has to say...



#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment