Tuesday, November 14, 2023

New Blue Sun!


When the news first broke, I thought it was a mean prank of a headline. Mean, because people are more accustomed to 3000 on the mic more than they are him on the flute. It circulated more (even got picked up by Billboard!), and... I can't say I've been more excited. I applaud you, Mr. Benjamin. You're pushing the boundaries beyond expectation. That's what "the game" needs. I would even say the streets need it, as the flute is a very peaceful instrument. From what I've heard from him on the flute, he's masterful. Remember, he dropped like 2 flute instrumental records in 2017 (I think). He's very strong to do this, too. Not everyone is into INSTRUMENT instrumentals. And with the Killer Mike feature being the measuring pot, he's not slouching on bars either. 

CGi salutes you, King 3000!





#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment