Monday, November 13, 2023

Columbine Tears

I don't want to write this post. But, as early as THIS MORNING, a record number of gang members (none CGi, thankfully) were brutally murdered in what appeared to be a massive brawl. Shootings, stabbings, slashings, ...all of the above. Rest in peace to the unnamed. Still, you gotta know what you're fighting for. There has to be a purpose in your war. Don't just kill people because you think it'll make you a bad ass. Stand for something. 

Since being a part of the gang culture, I've met so many people who are, to get straight to the point, geniuses. And they have no idea of their genius. They just say it's something they do. It's sad, because they could really make something of themselves with their talent and intellect. They applaud me for having my own gang, and tell me to stay neutral. In fact, they say it's best not to claim Columbine Gang in the streets, because ANY gang could get it out here. I respect that. I just tell them to pick up and 9th Wonder or Alchemist beat and let it fly.

I can't stop the war. And I can't give too much love to either side. I can only hope the soldiers make it home safely.

If you have a loved one in a gang, be sure to pray for them. It's a war that can't be spoken on, and the only way out is death.




#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment