Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Wet-up Dreamz


I just woke up from an INTENSE dream. The founders of The Bloods, Crips, Latin Kings, Vicelords and Gangsta Disciples brought me in for a meeting. They said they no longer support the gang lifestyle, and asked me to do something with the remaining gangs/gang members. 

So I did this: I patterned the gangs after the government's military.

The Bloods: Army
The Crips: Navy
Latin Kings (MS-13): Marines
Vicelords: Air Force
Gangsta Disciples: National Guard

I challenge members of each gang to look up the fundamentals of EACH branch of military. I guarantee you'll see why you are given the role you have. Wikipedia is your friend. All I ask is not to clash with each other. There are individual creeps out there that fuck up the neighborhood. I pray the spirit of discernment to and for all of you.

Of course, I'd be TheGeneral. Y'all know...

Holla atchya scholar!




#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment