Wednesday, September 13, 2023

To my gang, from the heart.

I honestly don't expect you guys to claim Columbine Gang. With all of your contributions to music, media and art, I can survive by just bitin' on ya. And with the ambiguous nods from Rihanna back in the day, I'm jaded about including celebrities into my Quazar. But it seems you guys are WIDDIT widdit. 

And I love it.

I'm not disbanding the gang. I love us.

With that said, I ask that everyone, gang and outside, understand that George Massa, James Yancey and Jack Splash mean everything to me. If you have an encounter or altercation with any of the three, bring it to me. 

But let it be known: 
Them boys love me. 

Hardcore, relentless, uglyface kinda love.



So I ain't tryna hear it, technically.



Other than that, here's a *BANG* for being so awesome.







#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment