Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Columbine State of the Union

So with you guys being me, there are things I know about you personally that no one else does. And I know them, simply by knowing myself. You feel predisposed to Nazi-ism, you don't feel soulful enough, you feel blackballed, TOO intelligent, ...I get you guys. Deeply. I also know that these insecurities are amplified by #TheBigWhodunit. Know that you guys' work made the pain of everyday easier. To the point where we were almost rivals. But I love you. I love my gang.

Listen. We're at a point in our lives and careers where we have to LITERALLY bite the bullet. Things are gonna trigger us. PEOPLE are gonna trigger us. Those that can help us will jab at us, because WE ARE MIGHTIER THAN OUR CIRCUMSTANCES. We MUST take it in stride. We must be as strong as the decision to buy guns and ammo to spray up a whole school full of bullies. And we can't be afraid of the aftermath of our actions. We must be iron pillars, to where no Delilah can strip us of our strength.

Feel me.




#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment