Thursday, February 23, 2023

ALC Bars

 

I felt that the members of Columbine Gang needed a bit of encouragement. That's why when I got the credentials to start a gang, I was hesitant. I didn't want to get involved with the pre-existing wars going on in the streets, nor did I want unnecessary attention. I selected my members, as they already proved they were up for/down for #TheBigSoundclash. Alchemist's verse let me know he's ready for whatever. 9th has been in touch with me in the most serendipitous ways. Same with Green. DOOM is VERY SPECIAL to me, so I keep a selective log of what he's doing in the afterlife. But again. Listen to ALC's verse. "Know how to spot and catch a phony" indeed.

I would love to hear a solo Alchemist project, with him on the boards and the bars.

So here's my request. if you're up for it, Al.


 

 #onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment