Friday, October 14, 2022

Those dark hours.

Yeah, I've been in the streets. Promoting #thegang, listening to tracks unheard. And yeah, there are many in limbo about their status in #thegang. Well, all of us got really busy when I posted my wishlist. I can't verify some of the places you've been accosted by. And some moves, though big, were not good moves.

Obviously, we as artists want to crush, kill and destroy every time when work on art. But what happens when that carnivore-esque mentality plays out in reality? We have to elevate those we work with to achieve the bright future we were promised to us. 

It may have been said before (many times, many ways) but WE are the dream makers. 

Green... when you made the remix to Jay's "Sweet", you FELT prosperity. Granted, most of us are already prosperous. But those who have excelled beyond us hold us to as standard already. We have to take charge without charging, thus molding the accusation of passive-aggression into a revolutionary form of peaceful negotiation. I can feel the love. I'd love to see more love. But let's make bangers unto the base of The Tower, the card which represents misfortune and failure.



I see your point, Al.
Make it count, Green.
Nice sneaker, 9th.
Keep cuttin', Jazz.
Rock on, Korn.
Good one, Jim.
RIP DOOM.
Where's Dre?






#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment