Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Badu of Hope


Miss Erykah, I feel stagnant. It might be because I'm technically locked down, but I feel at a standstill. Truth be told, the knowledge of 9th dropping another beat tape is keeping me alive. I'm very happy for the rebellious ALC, but it takes an unfortunate loss to understand when it's time to come home. Jim Carrey has been silent, 'cept for not returning as Dr. Julian Kintobor (Robotnik) in the next Sonic movie. Korn is rockin the world, no doubt. Green dropped a FIRE mix of Wu and Nas. Got the streets nostalgic and what not. Jazzy Jeff killin it with the #lunchbreak. Kanye is being welcomed with open and warm arms.

Sometimes you have to lose it all to gain unconditional love.

I dont want to feel like #dicksuckin groupie with this blog and movement. I chose my gang members wisely, and did it all paranormally. I guess I need more of you guys's love. I'm a love fiend. Someone needs to make a song out of that... wait, Dilla.

#LoveJunkie

Currently checking out Kev Brown on his Twitch (twitch.com/thekevbrownshow). Mellow grooves, but when you know what I know, it taints the value of the get down. I wish you well and much success Mr. Brown. Go easy on me with your next tape.

Shouts to Joell Ortiz. Making it painful to not include my wishlist in Columbine Gang.

Discipline.

 Must... stay... focused...!


Dre3k-esque monkhood, for now.

#onandon





She slightly intervened at the time of me closing this post. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment