Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Spicy tuna roll.

The following affects #TheGANG, as well as hip-hoppers all over the place.

Yes, to achieve fame, you have to emasculate yourself. This includes ritual(-istic) homosexual acts. The more fame you wish to have, the more often you have to do it. And the grosser, the more famous.

My experiments with homosexuality were not while I was in the business, so it didn't count. But talking about it did/does.

I don't judge anymore since then. All I can say is, make sure you're in love before you penetrate. You won't even realize what you lose when you lose it.


If I am to be judged, it's karma.
But we all know how I feel about J Dilla.

Introducing 9th Wonder...




(in addendum)

PreIntervention will not have KornRequiem as the backbody. It will be something from out of nowhere. But I guarantee it will be right on time. Like the thought of not making PreIn because I closed the series with UnIntervention. I didn't, however, use the album I was going to use to make it (Modest Mouse, "Good News For People Who Love Bad News"). Still and all, I am an inspired freedom fighter.

Back to work...




[freeme]



#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment