Thursday, February 3, 2022

The submission.

I been resisting every urge to talk about and/or listen (with everything in between, no homo) the combination of J Dilla and Madlib. Collectively known as Jaylib. Individually known as #mybigbrothers. It came to me as a light gust of wind in Cali that they want to be down with Columbine Gang. As a housewarming gift (lol) to Madlib and a birthday/parting gift to J Dilla, I hereby announce that Madlib and J Dilla are officially CGi. To my cousins-n-nem (9th, ALC, DOOM, etc.), I love you guys to the blood unseen in my bones. Just know that Madlib and J Dilla mean more to me than music. You guys are here to fill the void that the street endeavors of MadDilla leave within me. 


I love you guys, guys!




Squad up.



#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment