Friday, December 31, 2021

Dearly beloved...




I am grateful to be in the company of the ones I love.
I am also clinically/mentally unwell.
Your support means everything to me.
Thank you Ms. Ivy for posting artwork, of which I hope inspires my gang.
Inspiration and motivation makes for great creations.

I am proud of 9th for coming out of his shell, while still being a (relatively) young soul brother.
Alchemist has branched off into doing movie scores, from which are awesome (no words could better describe it).
RIP Metal Fingers. Your influence is heavy on my heart.
DJ Jazzy Jeff is a PILLAR, I tell ya.
DJ Green Lantern has been dipping into his soul bag, and making people drop their jaws with awe.
Jim Carrey is back in the driver's seat as Julian Kintobor (Robotnik, if you will).
Korn is always up to something.
Andre 3000 is as elusive as Korn, which makes him the silent assassin of music passion.

There are more members, including a match of wits between Samiyam and Pharrell Williams.
Just when you think one wins, the other gets a leg up.
This is the kind of verzuz that would never get aired, because as long as it's going on, everything is going down.
Or, as long as it's going down, everything is going on.

I am aware that not all members of #TheGang are not multiples of me (Chloe x Halle, Eminem, Jay-Z).
But they are responsible for my hardcore belief in self.

What do you do when the world is hinging on you being mean to it?



Thank you for rocking with me.

Special shouts in particular to Erykah Badu and NoID.
I feel like the combination of the two define where I'm at in my life.

I still and always will love you, Jill Scott.





Happy New Year to all.

DOOM Williams! is on the rise.....









#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment