Monday, June 14, 2021

Zion Wonder (jeeeez)



Entries like this is why #TheGang exists.

If I don't tearfully disband us, I may make 9th the leader.

Look, y'all.
Y'all me.

I am comfortably conceited when on my own.
My skills give me the ammo needed to lyrically execute such conceit.

I find that I "don't like myself" when I don't get the same love reciprocated.
And some of the attacks on my self-esteem are so harsh, that it can only lead to street action.

I don't want to have an "I don't like me" bout with you guys around.
I love y'all soooooo intensely.
Y'all have been the instrumentalists of my journey as an MC/rapper.

And... shit, yeah.



What if you feel my pain?
And... what if you hear my thoughts?

Yeah.

I get diagnosed as bipolar, by the same folks who trigger such emotional highs and lows.

Like who just DM'd me on Facebook.

Hollerin' with a bang means, "9th ass nigga, you got Grammys and all that... nigga fuck you! Gimme this damn beat and let me insult everyone".

It doesn't mean I don't love you.

Alchie, you're _white. 
Our bond is MUCH damn different, whether public knowledge or not.

But in 2015, when and while the world was forced into worshipping either Prince or J Dilla, I willingly bowed to you.
At Hot 97.

My stomach still ripples with guilt.

And, not for nothin' buddy, you instrumentally laid the law down.

DannyDOOM, you've been on my personal FBI Most Wanted list for A WHILE.
Not because I don't love you or your music... but... you can, may and will incite an MKUltra revolution of which will endanger many.

Jazzy, Greenleaf... y'all circulate in a vein that Columbus, Ohio signs gag orders about.

Korn leads the league in steals.

Mr. Carrey, I'm taking notes.

I don't want to hurt myself because I'm killin' 'em out there.

So, I vent to the artwork of you guys.
And plan to innovate in the name of the ground you guys broke.




Not to mention, Jaylib wants to get down.










#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment