Saturday, May 1, 2021

God with conversation




First of all, DojaDOJ!
Good lookin out, Sweetbit.
And special shouts to Kash Durant and #3nom.

Second, Columbiners, I did a thing. 
A very special, time and resource consuming, energy draining... thing.

We now only live if we want to.

I would like to thank the whole gang for their interventive measures since I was first introduced to each (of you).

Al held me down in Bard.
9th came through when I dropped out of high school.
MF was presented to me from my coven of witches.
Dre3k was my spokesperson in FDA.
Jim Carrey personifies my melancholy.
Korn is the Hamilton battlecry lullaby.
D3xJ has always been the bridge between me and The Moorers.

I am Charles Hamilton.
Also known as The Talented Mr. Hamilton.

Otherwise known as Charles Hamilton the Great!

Mega special shouts to DJ Skee, who has been trying to recover from #Awkward since the first listening session.
Also, the host of my first mainstream radio appearance.

I am forever grateful to Ed Lover, who was my first NY radio appearance.
I was as Harlem, Cam-esque and NYC Public High School as I could be.

BIGbig thank you to Curtis Mayfield/50 Cent/Kev Brown, for the hardnose standard set for a Black musician.

As always, thank you Dr. Dre and Eminem.
Inspirational influence, infinitely.




The new sound is very Dungeon Family.
Shout out to Sleept Brown, George Clinton and Jesus Steven Christ.
Maybe this next chapter will bring me to Atlanta.
I mean, I'm dead back in Cleveland.

Nigga, Thundercats Ho!




God bless my gang.








{im also dealing with an intergalactic breakup and an early midlife crisis}





#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment