Monday, May 10, 2021

13 hours.

...


The last few months have been invigorating.
Fresh inspiration, rebellious self-defense...
I feel like Happy Sun(shine).
And I would like to thank each and every one of my gang members for bringing new life into my psychedelic abyss.
Nevertheless...
Much like #TheFallOf4, the signs are luminous.

Getting in touch with the pre-established reality, I don't personally know any of y'all.
In fact, it is music, my/our ability, my love and The Internet that binds us.

Many of you have achieved the goal I always wanted.
Few of you have achieved the status I always needed.

Here I am.

Still the same loser.

I just wanted to keep you from being exploited.

Nevertheless...
Much like #TheFallOf4, if we are not on the same page, there's no sense in reading.

I love you guys.
And/but I'm tired of overextending myself for love.

So, within the next 13 hours, avail yourself to letting me know if you still want me on your released, public domain instrumentals.

Love is love, either way.

I just need clarity.




 
#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment