Monday, April 5, 2021

#HuddleUp





I am working on presenting a new sound and style. 
Been working on it since 2008.
Shouts to Bootsy/GClinton and Steve Jesus.

As/while Im workinonit, I learned a deep, dark secret

And decided to make a song about it.




It's called "HchO vs. Dad".



I...

Its very deep.


And ......like this whole thing is new.


I ask that my gang bear with me.


A lot of pain and understanding is flowing through me. 

I accept that bitches is gon come and go.
That Ladies ain't gon be around when you needum.
That girls are too delicate for musicians. 
That hoes gon be hoes.
That, as a man, you gotta expect and accept that yo beeitch gon get fuhged.



To accept such, as and for me, one must accept that no one can fuck with me creatively. 

And only #MyGang can see eye to eye with me.


ijuswannabetheleaderforonce


Niggas wanna fight me?! Fight these tears!




I gotchu pops.

Maybe too well.




#runoffscreen


#onandon

No comments:

Post a Comment